- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself”, “Patient” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website, including End-Users, Patients, general Users and Practitioners.
- “Website” shall mean and refer to Health Factorial.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that may include User name, e-mail address, other contact details, and information about products and Services User have purchased or shown an interest in. It may also mean User’s age so to determine which product and Services are relevant for the User.
- “Third Parties” refer to any website, application, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of the this Website
- “Practitioners” refers to the empanelled doctors with Health Factorial, who shall recommend the product as per your requirements.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may collect the following information:
- Personal data of the User such as, but not limited to, name, e-mail address, mobile and home telephone numbers, age, date of birth, occupation and home address; and if necessary, a valid credit card number, expiration date, and any other information we require to process payment;
- The User’s e-mail and contact information, GPS based location;
- The User’s tracking Information such as, but not limited to the device ID, Google Advertising ID and Android ID;
- The User’s data sent across through the Website;
- As a User of Health Factorial, You may provide information about yourself, Your spouse or family, Your friends, their health issues, previous medication taken, previous medical conditions, allergies, etc. to Health Factorial;
- For Practitioners using Health Factorial, We would collect Your name, education, specialization, address of practicing hospitals/clinics, contact information, achievements, Device ID (IMEI), location, etc. If You use Health Factorial by accessing it through your Google+, facebook profiles or any other API’s, We collect such data as well.
- EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE:
- The Website include offer from Our vendors, advertisements, hyperlinks to other websites, applications, content or resources. We have no control over such external links present in the Site, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us.
- We may allow third parties/individuals to display advertisements when You use the website.
- OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
- We will use the information to provide You with any products or Services You request and to operate Our business efficiently. We may also use it to contact You if necessary.
- From time to time, Health Factorial may also use Your Personal Information to send you advertising or promotional material, including information about new products, features and enhancements, special offers or events that may be of interest to You. You can contact us at any time vide Our Support Desk @ email@example.com to let us know that You do not want Us to use Your information for this purpose.
- We may also use Your Personal Information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, so the We can constantly improve the products and Services and can better meet Your needs. The information is also used to customise Your experience with Health Factorial.
- The information made available by Patients is displayed exclusive to Practitioners and Health Factorial and vice versa and is not made public in the Website.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES:
- We may share Our data, including Your Personal Information, with Our parent and/or subsidiaries that are committed to serving Your needs through use of Our Website and related Services, throughout the world.
- We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other Third Parties to enforce laws, such as intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can, and You so authorise Us, disclose Your Personal Information to law enforcement and other government officials as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Us or You to any legal liability.
- We gather up data such as personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other Third Parties for other marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, We do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify You personally. We may use Third-Party advertising companies to serve advertisement on Our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these Third Parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
- Cookies are pieces of information that is placed on Your computer to help us accurately understand how many consumers are visiting the Website, how often they visit, and what content they are most interested in. Clear GIFs, sometimes called "web bugs," are file objects, usually a graphic image such as a transparent one pixel-by-one pixel GIF, that are placed on a webpage or in an e-mail message to monitor user behaviour. The GIF tells us the IP address of the computer that fetched Our page, the URL of the page the GIF is on, the time the page was viewed, the type of browser used, and can tell Us a previously set cookie value.
- These cookies and clear GIFs let us know how many people are coming to the Website, how frequently, and how they are using the site, allowing us to make updates to content and improve navigation as appropriate.
- WEBSITE TERMS
Address: Plot no. 800, Udyog vihar, phase 5, 122016