Going for a lunch and dinner date with your girlfriend or partner? Are you hoping that the date has to start with eating and end with love-making? Then spare yourself from these unsexy foods that can affect your digestive system and hamper your ability to enjoy sex:
1) Bagels can be difficult to digest as it has fat and protein that takes time to process. Instead, you can have toast bread as it can be digested quickly.
2) Breakfast meat leads to heartburn and gassy feeling. Hence, you can have scrambled eggs which have high-quality protein, and it won't make you feel unpleasant.
3) Espresso or strong coffees are believed to trigger stomach problems such as diarrhoea, which is not something, you would want to suffer from before getting close to your partner. You can have tea as it has less caffeine, and it can increase sexual desire.
4) Broccoli and cauliflower are said to increase acidity or gas in the body. Hence, having tomatoes, green salads, vegetables are safe before intimacy.
5) Coleslaw has significant side effects and can make you feel bloated for an extended period. Instead, you can have green salad added with oil and vinegar for a healthier libido.
6) French fries can get you in trouble because fat takes time to process. Instead, you can eat a baked potato or sweet potato as it contains a lot of nutrients.
7) Nachos contains beans that can trigger indigestion and produce gas problems. Hence, you can have tortilla chips as it won't create major gas and bloating issues.
8) Pizza has dietary fat that can keep food in your body system for a long period of time. Instead, you can eat pasta with less cheese to avoid gastric and bloating issues.
After the date, if you both are feeling sexy and desirable, then ensure to give her a lingering kiss or a suggestive wink before you walk in the door. Start it off slowly and enjoy some foreplay. These small acts will provide her with the required time to connect at an emotional level and prepare her mind for the beautiful love-making act you both will get into.
So, after the sensual sex, wanna know what foods you can add in your daily diet to make your sex life super-awesome? Find them below:
1) Ground Flaxseeds is a superfood that contains Omega-3 fatty acids, which is a boon to improve your blood flow to the sexual organs and keep your sperm healthy.
2) Oysters contain zinc, which is an important mineral for producing testosterone and thyroid hormones required for building up energy.
3) Pumpkin seeds contain iron, magnesium and zinc, which are vital for sexual health.
4) Pomegranate seeds are high in vitamins and nutrients that can improve your mood, protect your immune system and help you in getting required erections for sexual intercourse.
5) Avocados have vitamins that can improve circulation in the body, power up your libido and keep your heart health and nervous system in balance.