Sex is an excellent way to relieve stress. The benefits include the release of endorphins and other hormones that uplift mood. But stress can also keep us from "getting in the mood" and affect our ability to perform sexually.
What Exactly Is Stress?
Stress is the body’s reaction to any change requiring an adjustment or response to maintain natural functioning. The body may react to changes with physical, emotional or mental responses. Feeling stressed is typically connected to your circumstances, and is generally temporary. Constant feeling of stress is known as Anxiety.
Feeling Stressed? Ashwagandha and Shilajit Can Help You Relax!
Stress And Sex Life
Sex is an essential aspect of relationships, and stress can strain your relationship. Some people can handle stress in healthy ways, compartmentalize their feelings and leave thoughts of work engagements at work. But for many others, stress completely consumes their mind. It can be hard to think about anything else — even sex — when consumed with stress. Aside from keeping the mind occupied by worrying thoughts, studies have shown that the body's stress hormones are connected to the sex drive. The more stressed out you are, the more stress hormones are released in your body, and you are likely to experience lower sex drive and other sexual issues, like - decreased testosterone level, erectile dysfunction, early ejaculation, etc.
Effects of stress on your body
When you are stressed, you feel physically unwell. You do not feel responsive or have a spontaneous desire for sex. You simply look sex as another task on your to-do list. These feelings and experiences trigger disinterest in sexual activities and bad sexual health. But there is nothing to worry about! By integrating physical activities such as High Intensity Training, Kegals, etc., and adding herbs like Ashwagandha, Shilajit, Gokshura, and more,
De-Stress With Relaxation Exercise
Deep breathing. A lot of relaxation methods can calm you down by helping you focus on your breathing. Breathing exercises are comfortable and easy to do anywhere—even with a few extra minutes at work. Try it now:
- Sit or lie down
- Put one hand on your stomach and your other hand over your heart
- Inhale slowly until you feel your belly rise
- Hold your breath for a while
- Exhale slowly, feeling your stomach fall
- Redo a few times
Guided imagery. In this method, you imagine positive images to substitute negative thoughts and feelings. You can learn to do it on your own, or you can try it with a therapist (or an audiobook or video). Here’s one type of exercise:
- Set aside 10 or 20 minutes
- Find a quiet place and close your eyes.
- Take a few slow breaths to relax.
- Imagine being somewhere that makes you feel relaxed, like sitting on a tropical beach, or a favourite park bench. Think about what you might endure there. Imagine what you would see, the sounds you would hear, the feel of the wind on your skin. Repeat a positive statement, such as “I have nothing to worry about right now, right here.”
Meditation. If you have never tried it, meditation might seem intimidating or complicated. But it does not have to be. Meditation usually includes a combination of relaxed breathing and focused attention to calm your feelings and help you feel more at ease. There are lots of ways to do it, like -
- Sit down in a comfortable position
- Notice and relax your body, paying attention to your body’s weight and how it feels
- Focus on your breath. Don’t change how you’re breathing, notice your natural breath, the sensation of breathing in and out
- When your mind strays, notice the thoughts and let them pass through. Go back to noticing your breath
- Keep at it for about 5 minutes
Know How Shilajit Helps Improve Vitality!
Progressive relaxation. This technique includes tightening and relaxing the muscles throughout your body. Here’s how to do it:
- Start with the muscles in your toes and feet
- Tighten them for a few moments and then relax them
- Move up your body, tightening and relaxing one muscle group at a time
Yoga and Tai Chi. These approaches combine elements of other relaxation techniques—like breathing and meditation—with physical movement. Tai Chi is typically low-impact and tender. Yoga can range from easy to hard. You can take a class or watch videos online to learn more.
Misters Shilajit Pro Can Fasten The Result
Our Shilajit Pro supplement capsules are formulated with the proprietary blend of the purest Shilajit and Ashwagandha. Ashwagandha acts as an adaptogen and works to counteract the harmful effects of the “stress hormone,” cortisol. The right dosage of Himalayan Shilajit and Medicinal Ashwagandha in Misters Shilajit Pro capsules helps calm the mind and de-stress the body, so that you can relax and unwind for a better sexual life.
Want to know more about Misters Shilajit Pro? Or Want to make a purchase? Click Here.