It all starts off well, nice, cosy, steamy and hot! But then within a minute or two of entering your partner, you end up reaching climax and ejaculating. Does this story seem familiar? If it is, then the problem that you are facing is known as premature ejaculation( PE).
So is PE a serious issue? Well, although not a serious issue, the main problem with premature ejaculation is that, apart from affecting your confidence, it also fails to give your lady that orgasm, leaving her expectations and experiences, both quite dampened! But the good news is that this is a widespread problem that can be easily treated at home.
So here are 7 simple home remedies that will help you control PE!
1. Masturbating an hour or a couple of hours before sex helps delay ejaculation. This is an effortless but effective technique. So next time before hitting the sheets, don’t forget to visit the loo!
2. Pelvic floor exercises like Kegels help to strengthen the pelvic muscles, thereby controlling premature ejaculation. It’s a straightforward exercise in which you need to identify and tighten the pelvic floor muscles of your body for a count of 3 and then relax for a few seconds. Repeat this exercise as often as you can.
3. Try the Pause- Squeeze Technique. During intercourse, the moment you feel you are about to ejaculate, squeeze the end of the penis gently ( where the head meets the shaft) for several seconds. Let the urge to ejaculate pass before resuming intercourse. Repeat this process as frequently as required. Eventually, you will master the art of controlling ejaculation without using this method!
4. Try the Start-Stop Technique. When you are about to ejaculate, just put a stop to the sexual activity and wait. Resume sex or sexual activity only after you feel a little less aroused. After many sessions of practice, this will help you to gain some control!
5. Use condoms as condoms are not only safe in preventing sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancies but also helps in delaying ejaculation! There are time delay condoms available that are effective in controlling PE
6. Hold off penetration. Research says that by holding off penetration for the first 15 minutes of lovemaking, you not only help to arouse your partner but also help prevent PE!
7. Taking a diet rich in Zinc, Magnesium, Calcium and Iron, helps in improving control and strength! Additionally, a diet rich in carbohydrates and low in protein helps release the hormone serotonin, which helps to cut down anxiety!
Thus, premature ejaculation, although very common ( affecting 1 out of 3 men), should not be detrimental to your sex life as it can be controlled by following the above steps along with leading a stress-free healthy life!