Dear Gentlemen, in the world where you are judged by your look at the first glance, it is certainly not an option to give up on your phenomenal personality for thin hair. Thin hair is difficult to style, but so is earning your living. By thin hair, I mean people with less hair density or receding hairline.
Hair make or break your personality. Wrong hairstyle and products hamper your hair and make it look even more thin. While keeping in mind that you style your thin hair with a decent cut, do not forget to choose your hairstyle according to your face shape as well. We’ll understand what are the different kind of hairstyles that work best for men with thinning hairs but there’s one rule to follow – “KEEP IT CLEAN, ALWAYS!”
- Off Centre Partition – This hairstyle is best rocked by Bradley Cooper and Hrithik Roshan. Now you get the point; two of the best-looking gentlemen in the world. Just part your hair on a centimeter distance from the centre of your head, and brush it back. This hairstyle will very nicely cover your temples from the sides. This hairstyle is also easy to pull because of its maintenance. You just need good quality blow dryers with multiple speed setting and good quality hair products.
- Short comb over – This hairstyle is the most convenient one in the list because it can be carried off with confidence to office, parties, meetups, dates or anywhere you go. Just comb your hairs from one side of your head to the other side properly and cover your temple areas. Nowadays, almost everyone with dense hairs or thin are trying this hairstyle at least once.
- Undercut Faded – If you are losing your hairs but can pull off something stylish, this hairstyle is for you. You just have to get the barber to fade your sides and blend it in with a bit of volume on the top. These hairstyle are rocked generally by famous sportsperson like Virat Kohli and Lionel Messi.
- Super Short Buzz Cut – Men who have thin hairs experience a situation in which fully grown hair look much thinner than when they are comparatively shorter. This is because hairs look coarser and dense at their root level. You just have to go a good barber and suggest him to trim the hairs to as short as possible with equal distribution of dense and fades. Extremely good-looking actors like Jason Statham, Idris Elba and Will Smith wear this hairstyle regularly. Apart from them, the actors who have rocked short buzz cut unapologetically were Shahid Kapoor in Haider, Aamir Khan in Ghajini and Salman Khan in Sultan. Make sure to visit your barber every two or three weeks for a re-do.
- Bald look – This hairstyle is suggested only to the men who’s receding hairline has reached to the extreme. Instead of keeping thin long hairs and combing it to a side won’t work for you. Extremely well looking personages like Dwayne Johnson, Vin Diesel and Bruce Willis wear their bald look like a badge. You just have to take care of empty scalp with good products and sunscreens so that it doesn’t loses its lustre. Visit your barber when you think it’s time for a gentle shave off.