Kesar is a wonder drug! Also known as Saffron, these vivid crimson threads are collected and dried to be used mainly as a seasoning and food colouring agent.
It also acts as a critical herb in curing many illnesses and health issues in the Mediterranean, East, and Central Asian region. Derived from the flower of Crocus sativus, Saffron has long been one of the most costly spices by weight.
Now we know you are aware of this precious spice's general health benefits, but do you have an idea about the numerous benefits Kesar aka Saffron has for men, specifically when it comes to ejaculation issues?
- Due to many carotenoids like lycopene, α-carotenes, zeaxanthin, and ß-carotenes present in it, Kesar works as a natural aphrodisiac.
- It has sufficient amounts of minerals like zinc, phosphorus, manganese, and selenium, which are essential ingredients of premature ejaculation medications.
- Kesar is rich in iron that promotes red blood cells and many-body enzymes and ensures a healthy sex life.
How To Consume Bold?
Many Indian dishes have Kesar as an ingredient, but the average dosage through regular food is not enough. The right dosage of Kesar can give you better and faster results.
Our Bold for Men Capsules not only have the right amount of Kesar but also have other aphrodisiacs like Ashwagandha, Shilajit, Gokshura, etc. Together, these herbs give you more control over your ejaculation by increasing your testosterone levels and boosting your stamina.
Is It Premature Ejaculation?
- The main symptom of PE is the inability to delay ejaculation for more than a minute after penetration and/or masturbation.
- Though many may feel they are having symptoms of premature ejaculation, a lot of time, it is just the natural variable ejaculation that includes periods of fast ejaculation as well as normal ejaculation.
- However, if you feel that you are ejaculating sooner than you wish during most of your sexual encounters and/or masturbation sessions, consult a doctor as soon as possible.
Medically reviewed by Rishabh Verma, RP