Stock market is perhaps the most infamous of all industries for the adverse mental health effect. There are countless suicides associated to market losses. And that makes it important to focus on mental health and therefore, sexual health of all those who make stock trading their main occupation. So what goes on intrading that makes mental wellbeing so perilous?
For starters, it is addictive. There is a constant release of adrenalin and the release of serotonin on every right call taken leads to addiction - and as in any other addiction - now the person looks for another hit to feel good. And the cycle starts, which turn vicious when you don't have the discipline.
Constant pressure to take risks and quick decisions causes a lot of stress. While for some constant stress can be motivating, for others it turns to chronic depression and depression is the worst for your sexual health.
Sleep is another victim of stock trading. Sleep is perhaps the most important activity for maintaining hormonal balance. And this takes a hit as firstly the cortisol levels are high due to the constant stress and secondly, traders need to work hard off the market to make it right in the market. With high cortisol levels and low testosterone levels, having a healthy sex life can be a challenge.
High prevalence of substance abuse is also observed in traders to cope with the unreal levels of stress. Abuse of alcohol or any other narcotic is detrimental for mental health and distorts your hormonal secretions - not just due to psychological reasons but also brings in actual physical changes leading to lowered levels of good hormones that are necessary for sexual drive.
Adrenaline-pumping highs and gut-wrenching lows can take your mental health and also your sexual health down if you do not take steps to be in control. Sexual health problems include low sex drive or libido, erectile dysfunction and also premature ejaculation.
Here is what you can do remedy and even prevent sexual health problems:
- Practise meditation - scientifically proven to be the most effective way to control the peaks and troughs of your emotions.
- Exercise regularly. Exercise releases endorphins equipping you with enough good hormones to handle the rollercoaster ride market will take you on.
- Sleep well. This is especially tricky given high levels of stress. Maintain sleep discipline to ensure a healthy mind.
- Communicate with your partner. Know your partner’s likes- dislikes in bed or even if it is about your trades. Communicate. It leads to better sex and that gives you additional hormone boost and much desired exercise.
- Take care of your nutrition. Eat healthy, do not indulge in substance abuse.
- Maintain hormonal balance. You can even take natural testosterone boosters and Ashwagandha to reduce cortisol levels.
A healthy mind leads to healthy trades. Take care of your mind and sex is a major component of your mental health. Have great sex!Chat with a Misters Expert on WhatsApp