Infertility is one of the banes that humankind is suffering today due to the lack of decent lifestyles, food choices and most importantly stress. It is not a problem that can be ignored. But, with the advancement in science and technology, cures like artificial insemination have been found for infertility. This sometimes can be very expensive, but everyone cannot opt for the amount of money it requires and other reasons like social pressure.
The ancient art of yoga and asanas have been a remedy since ages for conception. Yoga is mainly referred to as breathing and stretching exercises. Yoga is a natural way of reducing stress and balancing hormones by increasing blood circulation to the reproductive parts. Let us read more about some yoga asanas to conceive naturally one by one.
- The Lotus Pose or Padmasana – The Lotus pose or Padmasana might look easy at first glance but you would require patience to master this skill. Sit straight with both of your feet resting on the thighs of each other and the knees pointing outwards and touching the floor. Rest your hand on the knees with open palms and relax. Breathe in and out slowly at a regular pace. This creates a positive tension on your spinal cord, hips, knees and thighs. Your body is going to thank you for this later on.
- The Bridge Pose or Setu Bandha Sarvangasana – In this pose, you have to rest your arms straight on the floor and raise your body in a bridge formation. This pose helps in expanding the pelvic region allowing blood to flow through the muscles and tissues which helps in stimulation to the lower parts of the body. Take the help of your partner while doing this initially.
- The Cobra Pose or Bhujangasana – Rest your body straight with your chest facing the floor. Keep your palms just below your chest and raise your upper body slowly like the cobra snake. Keep your body still for half a minute and then slowly bring your body down to the relaxing pose as earlier. Do this several times daily and increase the time duration as you go along. This is probably one of the best yoga poses for your overall health. Doing this will help the blood flow towards the pelvic region and reproductive organs.
- The Butterfly pose or Titli Asana – Sit straight with your feet joined with each other as close tour body as possible and knees pointing outwards. Hold your feet and move your knees just like the wings of a butterfly.
- The Child’s Pose or Balasana – Sit on your knees on a kneeling position, touch the floor with your forehead and stretch your arms in front of your head with palms facing the floor. This pose rejuvenates your body and maintains positive blood flow to the pelvic region.
Do these asanas regularly for better results.