Certain food items are essential to improve sexual life, as they help to increase energy levels and raise the libido. However, all-natural foods are great for overall health! But specific vitamins enhance performance in bed and boost sex drive.
Five of the best vitamins to strengthen sexual desire are listed below.
1. Vitamin A: Do you know what the deficiency of vitamin A results in? It causes decreased production of sex hormones in both women and men. The inadequate levels of estrogen and testosterone lead to conditions such as atrophy of the ovaries in women, shrinking of testicles in men. A few excellent sources of vitamin A include the following: carrots, mustard leaves, sweet potatoes, turnip greens, dried apricots, lettuce, cantaloupe and mangoes.Better Erections with Misters Bold
2. Vitamin B-complex: You will be shocked to know that Vitamin B-complex (such as Vitamin B1 to B6 and B12) also help to raise libido. Vitamin B6 is necessary for the generation of male sex testosterone and hormone. All sorts of vitamin B improve energy levels and are responsible for enhanced blood circulation. Moreover, Vitamin B12 boosts sexual desire and is known as a mood regulator.
3. Vitamin C Do you know what disturbs normal sexual health? Free radicals present in the body is the reason behind it. Hence, it is crucial to get rid of these radicals to boost your sex drive. How does Vitamin C work? It removes the free radicals and intrudes them from decreasing the level of nitric acid in the body. Low levels of nitric acid are directly connected to reduced stamina as well as sex drive. Some fruits that are excellent natural sources of vitamin C: guava, lemon, grapefruit, kiwi, orange and all varieties of berries. Furthermore, all the sources of vitamin C also help sustain the oxygen concentration in the bloodBetter Erections with Misters Bold
4. Vitamin E: Unhampered and increased blood circulation is essential to improving sex drive. Natural supplements of vitamin E are excellent for sexual stamina as well as recovering sex drive. Do you know how this vitamin works? Vitamin E is available in the form of lubricant that can be applied to the vagina; it rehydrates the vaginal tissue. There are some natural sources of vitamin E, which you can incorporate in your diet, including green vegetables, nuts, tomato, kiwi, mango, margarine, wheat germ and vegetable oils.Better Erections with Misters Bold
5. Citrulline: Have you heard of Citrulline? Citrulline is a natural nutrient which works as a Viagra and works by increasing the amount of nitric acid. It plays an indispensable role in improving sex drive in the body. It refreshes the amount of oxygen in the blood, which in turn enhances sexual stamina and libido (makes blood circulation better and faster).Better Erections with Misters Bold
Apart from increasing your intake of the vitamin, as mentioned earlier sources, maintain a healthy weight to enjoy your sex life more.