Our sex drive or libido is something that keeps us going in bed. But there are times when men face the issue of a decreased drive for sex. So, what’s the way out? Medicines? Not that soon. Sometimes low sex drive or low libido can be boosted with certain lifestyle changes. Scroll down to find out 5 natural and 100% safe ways to boost your sex drive.
1. Uninterrupted Circadian Rhythm: Circadian Rhythm is a natural brain function that regulates the sleep cycle and occurs after every 24 hours. Sleep and sex have a deeper connection than just the fact that they are both done in bed. We often interrupt the circadian rhythm of our body by shifting our sleep-time or reducing the hours of sleep. This causes lack of sleep which leads to many health problems, one of which is a decrease in the testosterone level.
2. Eat Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Eating habits also play a vital role in determining the sexual drive of a person. Incorporating Omega-3 fatty acids in your daily diet can keep your cholesterol level low and your libido high. Seafood, nuts, seeds, plant oils are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and boost the amount of arginine in the body, an amino acid that relaxes the blood vessels and improves blood circulation for better arousal.
3. Break The Bedroom Monotony: Indulging in a similar act of intimacy, again and again, leads to a decrease in the urge of having sex over a while. Change in spot, trying new positions or attempting role plays are few ways of bringing a twist in your usual sexual routine and can subconsciously increase your libido level and performance.
4. Take Out Time For Workout: Taking out time for a brief workout every day gives you the chance to come in contact with your body and helps you feel comfortable in your skin. Opting for a form of physical activity that you like and doing it regularly boosts comfort and confidence inside you that later reflects in your bedroom performance.
5. Get Rid Of Stress & Anxiety: Stress and anxiety are the ‘Thanos’ of our sexual drive. A person who is always stressed or is suffering from anxiety finds it difficult to get sexually aroused. This marks the need to practice meditation and spend a few electronics-free hours with the loved ones. Moreover, keeping in touch with a hobby regularly can also reduce stress and ensure a healthy sex drive.
Many men find it difficult to have a healthy sexual life. Bad lifestyle habits, over consumption of processed foods, lack of work-life balance can lead to a decrease in the sexual drive which can further hamper the performance in bed. It is crucial to keep in mind that your penis is related to your circulatory system. Anything bad for your blood pressure, heart or brain function leaves a negative impact on your sexual health.