What can be worse than not being able to satisfy your woman, all due to premature ejaculation? If you have finally given up on all medications to treat this rather common problem, then it is time to move back in time and take up yoga, the practice of the sages. With absolutely no side effects and best results, yoga is everything you would want to practice in this situation. If you are game for some asanas and are not cringing at the thought of getting down and dirty, then here are some yoga asanas, which can help improve your blood circulation down there.
1) Sarvangasana: The Sarvangasana works on the thyroid glands, which are responsible for regulating the hormones within your body. One of the best possible effects of this asana is that it helps strengthen the adrenal glands, along with the working of the testis, which in turn increases the potency of the sperms.
2) Uttanapadasana: Through this asana, one can hope to strengthen their intestines, as it helps beat constipation, boosts metabolism, and helps get rid of digestion problems. Subsequently, this asana plays a pivotal role in assisting a man in controlling his ejaculation, which can go a long way in curing premature ejaculation.
3) Kandharasana: If you lack in sexual desires, then this asana will do wonders for you. Apart from strengthening the functioning of a man’s sperms, it helps overcome infertility in couples. A must-try if you want to spice up your sex life and get it going with your partner.
4) Paschimotasana: Even though all these asanas help control your ejaculation time, the Paschimotasana is not an exception to the list. An additional benefit is that you can expect a boost to your metabolism by performing this traditional asana.
5) Goumukhasana: The Goumukhasana gets rid of hydrosil, wherein water fills up in your testis. Simultaneously, it helps enhance the liver’s functioning, along with the working of the kidneys and the respiratory system.
6) Bhujangasana: If you are suffering from cervical back pain and premature ejaculation, the Bhujangasana asana is ideal for you. Not only does it help you last longer in bed, but it also resolves any problems of premature ejaculation effectively.
7) Dhanurasana: Practice this asana, if you want to achieve a fulfilling orgasm. Not only does it beat premature ejaculation, but it also gets the blood flowing into your genitals, taking care of any inherent issues you might be suffering from.
8) Brahmacharyasana: Suffering from nightfall and lack of sexual desires? If so, then Brahmacharyasana is the answer to your problems. It regulates the working of the testis and brings the momentum back into your genitals, allowing you to take care of any premature ejaculation issues comfortably.
9) Garudasana: Cures disorders of the testis and the prostate gland in men, and relieves you of any urinary tract infections, if any.
10) Anulom Vilom Pranayam: A simple breathing exercise, the Anulom Vilom Pranayama asana can cure a series of problems, ranging from respiratory allergies and rhinitis to sinusitis, cold and cough.
Apart from these, it also increases sexual pleasure in men and takes care of any other orgasm related issues.