Sex is natural, and it is a way of life. There would hardly be any other activity that can be as sensuous, fulfilling and passionate as sex. It is a wonderful way to connect with your partner at a deeper level. However, because of the day's work, stress load and activities, we feel tired and stressed for sex, which in turn can affect our relationship. So why not give morning sex a shot, when your mind and body are both fresh?
Well mister, if you have not tried this yet, then you would be surprised to know that most men prefer morning sex since their testosterone levels are at the highest in the mornings! Still in doubt? Well, to the 7 ways in which morning sex can do wonders to your mind body and definitely, relationship!
- You will be in a great mood: Goes without saying having sex anytime, makes you feel great, so if it is the first thing in the morning that you get, you can imagine how awesome the rest of your day will be! As per studies, morning stress is such a great stress reliever that having sex just on one morning in the week can keep you happy for the rest of the week! This happens because during sex, the body releases the chemicals dopamine and serotonin, which helps relieves stress and anxiety. So sex in the morning will not only make you feel great but can keep your blues for the entire week away!
- You can last longer: Just after your REM sleep cycle is when your testosterone levels are at their peak. This hormone is also responsible for your sexual desire or libido. So, early morning with your body already tuned in to its best form, you can enjoy sex with a longer and stronger erection.
Last longer with Perform for Men by Misters.
- Boosts your relationship: Sex does more good to your relationship than just an orgasm! Having sex releases the hormone oxytocin, which is also known as the cuddle hormone. This hormone is responsible for the affection and bonding that you feel towards your partner. So morning sex would help you bond more intimately with your partner, thereby strengthening your relationship!
- An exciting workout: Although it might not be as good as a workout at the treadmill, still having sex helps you burn around five calories per minute! So given a choice, what would you prefer, to sweat it out on the tracks or enjoy an intense workout on the bed? Well, the choice is yours!
- Immunity Booster: Are you someone who keeps catching cough cold due to a low immunity? It's time you start incorporating some excellent morning sex in your life! As per a study done in 2015, morning sex can increase levels of IgA, an antibody that helps the body fight against infection. So instead of coughing it out, sweating it out in bed, doesn't sound a bad option at all!
- Does not mess with your sleep schedule: Sometimes you tend to screw your schedule, by having to take out time for sex at night. This might keep you awake well past your sleep time, which in turn affects your next day's working. Also, in the long run, it might affect your sex drive, cause a high sex libido has been linked to a good night's sleep. So lesser the sleep, lower the libido goes!
- You will be more productive at work: As per a recent survey conducted in 2018, more than half the men said that morning sex makes them feel more productive at work! Ahem, it seems some good time in between sheets in the morning can go a long way to make you a fantastic performer at work as well!
For a sustained erection.
Medically reviewed by Rishabh Verma, RP