Are you wondering if there is any cure for Premature Ejaculation? If yes, then what is it? How can you get it cured? Is it costly? Well, we are here to help you find the answers to your questions. From around 15% to 30% of men are affected by premature ejaculation. Owing to this condition, they are frustrated and embarrassed in their life. One of the significant reasons for this condition are psychological factors like sexual inexperience, relationship stress, anxiety, depression, etc. Premature Ejaculation is not a disease, and the good thing is that it can be controlled with psychological therapies.

Other significant causes of PE are biological causes, which include multiple sclerosis, diabetes, prostate disease, thyroid problems, and illicit use of drugs. These problems cause a lack of energy, fatigue, and stress among men. To control premature ejaculation (PE), you need to keep these problems under check. Few premature ejaculation cases are also because of poor relationship among couples. Here, couple therapy can work wonders.

Usually, when you visit a doctor, he might ask you several questions like –

1. For how long you have been experiencing PE?

2. Do you feel the problem occasionally or regularly?

3. Can you state how much ejaculation brings on stimulation?

4 Do you feel frustrated?

5. Have you tried any medicine for PE before?

Based on your answers, your doc may advise you for counseling or give you antidepressants. Anesthetic creams are also helpful, as this is applied to the head of the penis for about half an hour to control excessive ejaculation. The cream is washed off before sexual intercourse. It has been proved that the medicine that helps to cure erectile dysfunction also prevents premature ejaculation.

In conclusion, we can say that PE is not a case of any severe health issue. It can happen with anyone at any stage of life. But if it persists for a more extended period, you should consider meeting a doctor. Don’t avoid talking to your partner about the same. It can be cured most of the time with behavioral & psychological methods. If required, your doctor will give you drugs/anti-depressants. It is advisable to seek help from a psychologist or a sex therapist. Depending on the complexity of the problem, various remedies might be suggested by them at the same time.